We are no longer practicing Products Liability Law. However, feel free to contact us and we can provide you with names to several alternative attorneys. We have left in place our website content regarding Products Liability for educational content only. The information provider on Products Liability is not meant to provide legal advice on your particular matter, as every case is different.
Products Liability Lawyers
All too often, companies design and create dangerous products that injure or kill unsuspecting consumers. When this happens, it is important to hold those companies liable for the harm they have caused. If you have been injured by what you believe to be a defective product, you should seek legal advice from an experienced products liability attorney as to your rights. We have extensive resources to help you pursue your products liability claim. Call us at 919-847-4804 or toll free at 877-847-4804.
Products liability cases generally fall into one of three categories:
- Manufacturing Defects – occurs in the process of making the actual product
- Design Defects – occurs in the process of conceptualizing or designing the product
- Marketing Defects – occurs when a danger is known but the consumer is not warned
Some current product liability cases that we can assist you on include:
- DePuy Hip Implants – These Johnson & Johnson hip implant products have been recalled due to high failure rates that necessitate second surgeries.
- Darvon® and Darvocet®- The FDA has requested the makers of Darvon and Darvocet to withdraw these products from the market as they have been associated with serious heart problems.
- Chantix® – According to the FDA, the anti-smoking drug Chantix® has been linked to depression, suicidal thoughts, and violent behavior in some users
- Yaz® – This birth control pill has been linked to serious health problems including blood clots, heart attack, stroke and gall bladder disease.
- Topamax® – This drug used to treat epilepsy has been linked to increases of cleft palate birth defects in infants exposed during pregnancy.