If you have been injured and need general information, we recommend the following links on our site:
• Accident & Injury FAQ – Here is a list of common questions we get along with the answers. If you have need of more information, feel free to contact us directly and we’ll be happy to answer any further questions you have.
• What Is Contributory Negligence? – Learn about the law of contributory negligence and how it can affect your claim.
• How Insurance Works – This page has several links that explains the different types of insurance that may play a part in your claim.
• How We Handle Your Claim – Here is a summary of how our firm works an automobile accident case and the process in general.
• Damages – If you have been injured in a car accident, here is useful information regarding your Medical Treatment and Recovery, Lost Wages and Pain and Suffering.
• What Is My Case Worth? – The age old question on how to value your accident injury claim.
• Free Workers’ Compensation Guide – This guide will answer your basic questions regarding a workers’ compensation claim in North Carolina.
• Workers’ Compensation FAQ – Another list of common questions we get along with the answers. If you have need of more information, feel free to contact us directly and we’ll be happy to answer any further questions you have.
• What Are You Entitled To? – An explanation of what the laws in North Carolina entitle you to recover for your on the job injuries.
• Medical Treatment – This page tells you how to seek the appropriate medical care for accepted and denied workers’ compensation claims.
We offer a FREE consultation which can be done in person or over the phone. If you call in, you can speak to an attorney, usually within 2 business hours. We charge no up front fees and only get paid a fee if we are able to recover money for you. Contact us for a FREE consultation today.